The "Association of Milk Producers" made a rating of the regions for milk production in the first quarter of 2016.
This is stated in the message of the Association on the page in Facebook
According to the rating, the Top 5 areas for industrial milk production in the first quarter of this year included the following areas:
- Poltava (103.5 thousand tons),
- Cherkassy (72.1 thousand tons),
- Kharkiv (57.1 thousand tons),
- Chernigov (52.9 thousand tons),
- Kiev (51.3 thousand tons).
It is noted that Transcarpathia (0.7 thousand tons) and Chernivtsi region (3,600 tons) remain outsiders. http://latifundist.com/novosti/31242-nazvan-rejting-proizvoditelej-moloka